The Dragons' Game

On Wednesday I published my final version of The Dragons' Game for the contest. Here are the final versions: RulesPnP Files.

Playing so many games of The Dragons' Game made me remember when I made Hungry Oni (which was definately a spiritual ancestor of The Dragons' Game). I have started working on getting it ready to submit to a publisher (I have one picked out that I think would like it).

I am currently trying to determine if Baffle or Repel is a better name for the final action (I have art for both, but can't determine which would be better.)

Finally, I have continued working on Terran Robot Defense League, but it keeps getting interrupted by other things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skye Frontier

More Automatown and getting ready for SaltCon

Three more playtests