Contests

Since coming back from our vacation in California I have continued to work on Hungry Oni and Deception.

I entered Deception in a microgame design contest and have gotten a pretty good review on it here. Hopefully more people play it and it does well in the contest :).

I have also rewritten the rules for Dancing Robots in preparation for the SaltCon Ion Awards. I am planning on submitting four games (dancing robots, moar moai, witch hunt, and hungry oni) this year to the awards, but I have not yet finished the rulesmithing for them.

I also found a new game that I want to try out. It is named Comrade. I have printed it out and plan on shanghaiing my coworkers into a game this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skye Frontier

More Automatown and getting ready for SaltCon

Three more playtests