D: Herniaria!?

Just last night I got a rough draft of the new Moar Moai board artwork that I commissioned. So far I like the direction that it is going. Honestly I haven't played the game in a few months, so hopefully this will encourage me to spend some more time on this game.

I like how that the artwork is simple. It seems that that is how people like to brand things at the present time. I am excited to see what it will look like next iteration.

Most of my time over the last few weeks has been being spent on the game that I am currently calling Space Game (formerly known as Jurassic Space). I have revamped the cards and reworked the rules. I played four more games, incorporating feedback from each game. I am just ready to rework from the ground up for the second time (v0.3, I suppose). Here are some cards as they stand before the next rewrite:
The game is decent, although it is really complex. That is what this rewrite is about. Trying to maintain the feeling of the game while cutting out all of the stuff that is not technically necessary, and streamlining the stuff that is necessary. It is going to take a while, but that is fine with me.

Also, I just realized that next month I am expecting to receive my copy of High Frontier 3 (which is the inspiration for this game). I am really looking forward to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skye Frontier

More Automatown and getting ready for SaltCon

Three more playtests