Moar Table Top Simulator

I have been making some changes to MOAR MOAI recently. I posted a copy of it on Table Top Simulator, but haven't gotten any comments yet. I am really thinking of submitting it to a publisher (apparently it was ineligible to be submitted to the ION Award since it was a finalist in the past).

I added back in the explorer token and also made the effects of the event cards more powerful. I am thinking of making changes to the start of the game where each player selects how many workers they want to start with and gets more statues of they select the fewest (and fewer if they select the most).

I haven't been working on any other board games (I have been programming a tower defense game to serve as a competition for my coworkers, and that has taken a lot of my time.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skye Frontier

More Automatown and getting ready for SaltCon

Three more playtests