Grabbin' more and more loot

I have been splitting my time between Grab the Loot, and The Perfect Moment right now. I showed both of them at the BGDG meeting last Tuesday, and got some good feedback.

I have implemented nearly all of the feedback that I got from the week before, and I also implemented most of the stuff from this last week. The game is working really well right now. The guys at work prefer it to published games on most days. Adding to the Captain's greed is really working out well.

I think that the next change that I make is going to be the ability to have hidden treasure(s), and also the ability to look at some of the greed cards that were removed from the game. Perhaps I will add in a sixth player (because more players is always fun, and the game seems to scale well).

I need to however re-balance the amount of loot you start with with different player counts. The captain having 8 loot at the beginning is too many with 2-3 players, and too few for 5 players. Perhaps the captain gets 2 treasure per player in the game?

The Perfect Moment went through a major change to the terminology this week, which didn't really change the way that the game is played, but makes understanding the game much easier to first time players.

I hope.

Really I should post a poll to BGG and see if it does the job that I was hoping it would. I need to finish this game soon, as I have to submit it in 2 weeks to the contest. Here's to hoping that I get it done on time.

Finally, I played some Skylines today, and won with vengeance. It was super fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skye Frontier

More Automatown and getting ready for SaltCon

Three more playtests