Decisions

We played Chudyk game at BGDG again last night. Here are the notes:

  • Kenetic accumulator is powerful - (is it too powerful?)
  • The game still seems too short.
  • Discard a minion to follow an action?
  • Have 4 unique tokens (one for each minion type)
  • Have shared minion cards and use tokens to determine how many minions you have.

Here is my current plan for the near future:
  • Decide if the game can still fit into 18 cards - I think I will have to double the deck size and see how that works out.
    • Add in all 6 card types from the get go, and make 6 cards of each type?
  • Come up with a name for this game.
  • Try out tokens instead of minions (either through shared cards, or just tokens)
  • Look over the abilities and make sure that they still all seem balanced
  • Consider the visual aspect of the game - does it want to be spruced up for SaltCon?

I am starting to think that I want to submit this game to the Ion Awards next year, so I have to

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skye Frontier

More Automatown and getting ready for SaltCon

Three more playtests