Dancing robots cards updates.

I have recently been working on the format of my dancing robots cards. I have been changing the way that all of the cards are laid out to put heat and electricity values in the upper right hand corner. This will allow the cards to be more easily read by just looking at the top half of the card. With these changes all of the rule text at the bottom has also generally become shorter.
I also went through and fixed up the judges with actual art.
Now I am starting to working on the move cards. When I am done I will be ready to make some more efforts to get some Playtesters to play it.
Over the weekend I got some players to play witch hunt. They liked it fairly well. I will continue to play test it and post updates.

Popular posts from this blog

Getting ready for Salt Con 2018

We are all Mad here

Of a small island game.