Dealing out the cards

I made a website to set up Werewolf type games. Currently it can deal out the cards for 8 games including:

  • Two Rooms and a Boom
  • Avalon
  • Resistance
  • Templar Intrigue
  • Cook the Books
  • Witch Hunt
  • Dr. Boom
  • Werewolf/Mafia

It also decides who starts in games where a starting player is necessary.

The website is here for those who would like to try it out. I am currently talking with the owners of the games to get permission to use their artwork, but I don't really think that I will get it.

As part of making this website I created a new character for Avalon. It is the Green Knight. He shows up as evil when Merlin and the lady of the lake look at him, but he is actually loyal to Arthur. He is best played when the good characters are too powerful (like at 6 players in our play group for instance).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skye Frontier

More Automatown and getting ready for SaltCon

Three more playtests