Almost ready for another kickstarter

I finished my design for the Dominion tokens. I like the way that they look, so I am thinking of making a Kickstarter campaign to sell some copies of them. I don't really want to do it, but I think that I should so that I can actually make my business profitable this year (that is the goal, after all).


I have also finished up a first iteration of the new game (which is currently code-named Micronesia, though that is going to have to change.) It is playable for two players. I will try over the course of this week to get it to the table at work.


I have also started brainstorming for the new giant robots fighting aliens game. I am excited to theme it as being in one of Sam Huge's universe (I want to sort of mash the Ed universe into the Fine Structure universe so that I can make the giant robots also come from the place where the script is from.)

When I get anything done I'll post it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skye Frontier

More Automatown and getting ready for SaltCon

Three more playtests