Time is running out

I have made great progress on my 2 week microgame. I have played about 8 games, changing the rules after each game, and have made it much more smooth (gameplay-wise, the art is still as clunky as ever) and more strategic as well. It is still not ready, but I only have till Wednesday, so I am going to have to just move ahead with it, and try to polish it as much as possible.

I also made a horrible game logo (I used a dragon from khomesclip at deviantart, who licensed CC):

Here are my current notes from last play session (and my thoughts as I write this):
Can you trade coins? (Yes!)
Anec should like coins. (Hating treasures is weirdly out of character for a dragon.)
If deck runs out, game ends too abruptly. change number of dragons revealed? (2?)
With multiple players, slow the game down. How? Anger tokens?
(Perhaps:
When a dragon gets offended, place one anger token on it. If a dragon with two anger tokens on it gets offended, then the dragon leaves.)
Check remaining character card balance (Augh! that is going to be a time consumer!)

For those that are interested in trying it out, here are the PnP files and Rules.

I have also gotten the 3d printer working again, and started making stuff for my games again, as well as things for some friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skye Frontier

More Automatown and getting ready for SaltCon

Three more playtests