The Ion Award submissions are complete!

I ended up only submitting two of my three games before the end of the deadline. The Dragons' Game, and The Age of Vikings. Both of them seemed ready, whereas Terran League of Defense Robots did not seem ready.

I will continue to work on Tldr this year, and hopefully it is ready next year. I think it is a great game, I just hope for it to not have any major changes while I am submitting it.

I am also submitting a bunch of games to Cardboard Edison, which should be a fun competition. In addition to the three mentioned above, I am submitting Moar Moai!, Polynesia, and Sorcery, Inc. Hopefully they like them.

To submit my games, I need to make a five minute pitch movie for each of them. This is not my forte, so I think that that will be the hardest part.

In other news, I played Talisman for the first time two days ago and thought that it was way too random to be fun.

I also played Cash and Guns, and it seemed to be a reasonable party style game. Not my favorite, but certainly playable and fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skye Frontier

More Automatown and getting ready for SaltCon

Three more playtests