Kickstarter Successful

My first kickstarter campaign was successful. I am currently trying to fulfill things, but that doesn't mean that I have had no time for gaming :)

I played some Dominion yesterday at lunch (I lost by 1 point because my treasure maps took too long to collide) We also played a game of Dead Drop (which was pretty fun.)

Sunday night I played 5 tribes for the first time, and I liked it quite a bit. It had randomness and strategy in the right proportions. Alison said she would enjoy playing it again.

Once I fulfill this campain I intend to buckle down and make cards for MOAR MOAI! and for Polynesia. I might get crazy and make some for Sorcery Inc too. Who knows?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skye Frontier

More Automatown and getting ready for SaltCon

Three more playtests