Sorcery, Inc. card art

I had a crazy idea the other day, and had to try it out. My 'Sorcery, Inc.' game is quite hard to understand for most players (even people that play a lot of games can't seem to figure it out), so I thought that artwork would help.

For the background of the card I had an idea of a circuit board magic circle, which I couldn't find any examples of on the internet. I thought it was beyond my skill level, but since nothing existed I started anyway. It is still in the beginning stages, but I am quite pleased with how well it has gone so far.

Soon I will print them up and bring them to the Sandy Board Game Design group to see how other designers like them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skye Frontier

More Automatown and getting ready for SaltCon

Three more playtests