The game is getting its final polish before I present it to the judges for the Ion Award. It seems to be going well, however I have two more test presentations at least before I consider it all done. When I play against the judges, I want them to be able to understand the game, but not have any real hope of winning (because I know the strategy, and they don't). Here's to hoping that I strike the right balance.
We also played a game of The Perfect Moment tonight, and had some things that we wanted to change and or try out. Here are our notes:
- Flowers should say "Swap a face up card with a card from your hand. Do this once or twice."
- Add 1 (or more) face up card to simulate another player.
- Everyone can use the ability on it that is facing the center of the play area?
- Players may also score the card for points?
- Post the new artwork to the internet. (done)
- Update the rules to match the current way of playing.