A sad tale of fiscal responsibility

The kickstarter edition Coup went on sale for a single day this week. Apparently the publisher got a few more copies that he thought were destroyed so he put them on Amazon.

I have convinced people to play it at work using a PnP copy, and it is fairly popular. I wanted to buy it, but I had no more fun money for the month. I came up with a plan to buy it with credit card reward points. Unfortunately, when I ordered the Amazon gift card it ended up coming in the next day, after all the copies has already sold. :(

Fortunately I convinced a co-worker to buy it, so it is not like I will have to wait till it is printed for real to play with a legitimate copy.

Someone at work also said that they wanted to bring in Bohnanza, which I wholeheartedly approve of (resistance has been overplayed quite a bit, so any other fun game seems that much better.)

I have some dancing robot animations under way. They already dance based on what moves you are performing, but they don't lose parts, and the animations are still pretty simple. I will post a link when I have something more to show.

Also, I'll be playing games with Dave tonight, so perhaps we will talk about art when that happens. Who knows?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skye Frontier

More Automatown and getting ready for SaltCon

Three more playtests