Cards Complete

I decided that in order to judge what font size was acceptable for the cards I needed to have all of the cards done at least in part. Here is the gallery with the current appearance of the cards. Obviously there is still work to do, but until the art gets done I can't really do it.

We played four or so games of Burgoo over lunch. I decided that I am going to support it. It is pretty fun. The best part is the end of the game when you can judge what every move will do to your chances of winning.

We also played some more Avalon as well as some Two Rooms and a Boom (both of which ended up good). During one of the games of avalon we had two spies on the final mission (which was way fun). No-one knew that I was a spy apparently, and we also had the other spy known to Merlin on the mission.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skye Frontier

More Automatown and getting ready for SaltCon

Three more playtests